What is Shell Rotella?
The Shell Rotella product line is a heavy-duty diesel engine oil using synthetic base oils and additives to provide protection against oil breakdown, engine wear and deposits.
Heavy duty diesel engine oils delivering protection in three critical areas
Protect against corrosion caused by acids that form when fuel burns and oil ages
Keep your engine clean for peak performance and long life
Reduce metal engine surface friction for increased life
Shell Rotella T3
Shell Rotella® T3 Fleet oils is an integrated part of the Shell Fleet Management Program, designed to help minimize cost of operation and lubricant ownership, and maximize equipment utilization. You get everything you demand for your fleet: economical, reliable lubricant performance for on- and off-highway applications.
Shell Rotella® T3 Fleet is also designed to:
- Demonstrate resistance to breakdown under high temperatures
- Improve oxidation protection
- Improve resistance to oil breakdown under extreme high temperature conditions versus prior CJ-4 performance specification.
Shell Rotella T4
Shell Rotella® T4 Triple Protection synthetic engine oil provides heavy-duty protection that adapts to conditions. With millions of miles of real-world testing, it is designed to protect under the most severe engine conditions found in modern low-emission engines and older hard-working diesel engines.
Built upon the heritage of Triple Protection technology, you can depend on:
- Exceptional wear protection for longer engine life
- Superior engine cleanliness for a cleaner engine throughout oil drain interval
- Enhanced protection against oxidation for more efficient operation
- Increased shear stability for better viscosity control and optimal oil pressure*Improved oil aeration
- Heightened emission control system durability
Shell Rotella T5
Shell Rotella® T5 Synthetic Blend Heavy Duty Engine Oil combines synthetic base oils and advanced additives to deliver excellent protection, even at low temperatures where the enhanced cold-flow properties help protect your engine.
- Demonstrated protection against oxidation and corrosion in the presence of biodiesel
- Provides excellent wear protection, well beyond the common recommended oil drain interval of 50,000 miles demonstrated through oil analysis during millions of miles of field testing
- The low ash formulation in our synthetic disel oil helps protect the exhaust catalysts and particulate filters found on the latest low emission vehicles.
- Better fuel economy
- Beter low temperature flow
Shell Rotella T6
Shell Rotella® T6 15W-40 Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil is designed and formulated to provide improved performance compared to conventional and semi-synthetic Rotella products.
It is suitable for virtually all modern low-emission heavy duty engines and older hard-working diesel engines. With its wide range of specifications and approvals from many of the world’s leading engine makers, it is an excellent choice for on-highway fleets, general haul, construction, agriculture, public-transport operators and diesel pick-up trucks.
Shell Rotella ® T6 15W-40 Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil is designed and formulated to deliver
- Improved wear protection
- Increased protection against oxidation
- Enhanced deposit control/cleanliness
- Better low temperature flow
- Excellent corrosion control
We are flexible to meet your needs. We provide Shell Rotella products in a range of sizes to fit your needs:
- 5 gallon
- 55 gallon
Fill out the form and a Retif team member will quickly reply to discuss how we can best meet your needs. Need help now? Call us at 800-349-9000
Need help figuring out all your oil and lubrication needs?
Schedule a free site assessment and one of our specialists will connect with you to build a maintenance plan.