Shell Spirax Lubricants
A collection of axle and gear oils delivering value in 3 critical areas across a range of applications.
Exceptional protection for heavy-duty axles and gears under high-stress conditions.
Long Oil Life
Longer continuous operation with less interruption and extended component life.
Reduce power loss, lower operating temperatures, and improve efficiency.
Shell Spirax S2
Shell Spirax S2 is a high-quality automotive gear lubricant made for manual transmissions and gear sets. It contains the multi-functional additives required for mild extreme pressure conditions.
Shell Spirax S2’s comprehensive components include:
- Resistance to rust and wear
- Good oxidation stability
- Excellent manual gearbox lubrication for motorcycles, passenger cars, and commercial vehicles
Shell Spirax S3
Shell Spirax S3 is a high-performance gear and axle oil made for moderate to heavily loaded on- and off-road driveline applications.
This product is best for API GL-5 applications that may require SAE 80W-90, 90, or 80W fluids, as well as in some SAE 75W-90 applications where low-temperature performance is not required.
With Shell Spirax S3, you can expect:
- Long-life additives that ensure long-term gear protection
- High oxidation resistance for extended oil drain capability
- Outstanding scoring, pitting, and wear protection
Shell Spirax S4
Shell Spirax S4 is a heavy-duty automatic transmission fluid made with advanced synthetic technology.
This superior-quality product is suitable for a wide range of heavy-duty automotive transport and passenger car transmissions. It delivers ultimate performance, allowing extended drain intervals even under the most severe conditions.
Shell Spirax S4 is designed to bring you:
- Extremely low-temperature fluidity
- High-temperature oxidation stability
- Shear stability and wear protection
Shell Spirax S6
Shell Spirax S6 is a synthetic fuel-efficient GL-5 axle oil made to provide superior performance for many premium applications. This product is specially formulated to deliver improved drivetrain lubrication, lower operating temperatures, and longer equipment life.
With Shell Spirax S6, you can count on:
- Special frictional properties and high fluidity that reduce power loss
- Higher mechanical efficiency
- Exceptional oxidation resistance for long-term equipment protection and oil life
We are flexible to meet your needs. We provide Shell Spirax products in a range of sizes to fit your needs:
- 5 gallon
- 55 gallon
Fill out the form and a Retif team member will quickly reply to discuss how we can best meet your needs. Need help now? Call us at 800-349-9000.
Need help figuring out all your oil and lubrication needs?
Schedule a free site assessment and one of our specialists will connect with you to build a maintenance plan.