What is Shell Morlina?
The Shell Morlina collection of bearing and circulating oils is designed to meet the challenges of a wide range of equipment designs and applications, ensuring your equipment is well protected and works efficiently.
Approved and recommended by leading users and equipment manufacturers around the world, you can rely on Shell Morlina oils and their proven track record.
Using synthetic and circulating oils such as these, operators handling heavy industrial equipment or those in hot and severe conditions can experience significant savings.
- Reduced bearing damage
- Increased oil life up to 400%
- Increased value of annual production output by up to $80,000
A range of bearing and circulating oils designed to deliver value in 3 critical areas.
From robust to specialty applications, there’s a product designed for protecting your equipment.
Consistent and reliable lubrication for optimized efficiency, whatever the operating conditions.
Long Oil Life
Longer oil life means less fluid maintenance required for operation that’s free from interruption.
Shell Morlina S1
Shell Morlina S1 is a high-performance oil engineered to provide outstanding protection for most industrial bearing and circulating oil system applications.
This product meets the basic requirements set forth by Morgan and Danieli for common bearing oils. It’s also particularly effective in applications where water shedding is important for the life of the equipment.
Additional benefits you can count on with Shell Morlina S1:
- Consistent performance and protection throughout the maintenance interval
- Good water separation and air release characteristics that prolong the life of bearings and circulating systems
- Efficient lubrication of machines and systems
Shell Morlina S2
Shell Morlina S2 is a high-performance oil offering outstanding oxidation and water separation protection for most industrial bearing and circulating oil system applications. It’s also effective in certain other industrial applications that do not require oils with extreme pressure properties.
This product meets the basic requirements set forth by Morgan and Danieli for common bearing oils.
Other performance benefits that come with Shell Morlina S2:
- Formulated with a rust and oxidation inhibitor, providing consistent performance and protection
- Resistance to corrosion, oxidation, and emulsion formation, even in the presence of water
- Good water separation and air release for efficient lubrication of machines and systems
Shell Morlina S4
Shell Morlina S4 is a high-performance oil designed for outstanding performance, including greater filterability, energy efficiency, and longer service life, even in challenging operating conditions.
This product is the new generation of advanced bearing and circulation oils based on high-performance base fluids and synthetic technology.
With Shell Morlina S4, you can count on:
- Excellent oxidation and hydrolytic stability for extended maintenance capability
- Superior gear and bearing component life, plus outstanding corrosion protection of all metal surfaces
- Opportunities for energy-saving through reduced pumping and flow losses
We are flexible to meet your needs. We provide Shell Morlina products in a range of sizes to fit your needs:
- 5 gallon
- 55 gallon
Fill out the form and a Retif team member will quickly reply to discuss how we can best meet your needs. Need help now? Call us at 800-349-9000.
Need help figuring out all your oil and lubrication needs?
Schedule a free site assessment and one of our specialists will connect with you to build a maintenance plan.